Student Consumer Information

The Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA) requires postsecondary institutions participating in Title IV federal student aid programs to make disclosures to students, also considered student consumer information. Items listed under the general institutional information section are provided:

Updated April 2018

Contact Information for Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information

Online Student Consumer Information


General Institutional Information

Student Body Diversity

Calculate an estimated cost of attending MBU

Net Price Calculator

Policy, Return of Title IV Funds when Withdrawing


Copyright Infringement Policies and Sanctions

Computer Use and File Sharing

Student Activities

Career and Job Placement Services


Teacher Preparation Program Report


Student Financial Assistance

Assistance Available from Federal, State, Local, and Institutional Programs

Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations


Health and Safety

Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention


Student Outcomes

Completion and Graduation Rates

Outcome Report - Alumni


Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data


Student Complaint Resolution

Student Complaint Resolution

Missouri Baptist University wants you to have the best educational experience possible in your time as a student.  If you experience a problem, or have a concern or complaint, you may inform any staff member and expect prompt assistance. Missouri Baptist University desires to resolve student grievances, complaints and concerns in an efficient, fair and amicable manner. Complaints regarding any aspect of MBU operations will receive prompt attention when filed directly with university’s authorities.

In most instances situations can be resolved by reviewing the processes for certain actions:

For the university’s traffic and parking appeal process, see:

For the university’s sexual harassment and assault process, see:

For the university’s non-discrimination process, see:

Also, see the Nondiscrimination Policy and Complaint Procedure

Online students can also access these resource pages:

Online Student Consumer Information

Online Student Complaints and Grievances

Filing a Complaint with the Higher Learning Commission

If an issue cannot be resolved internally, you may file a complaint with the Missouri Department of Higher Education. The MDHE process can be found here:

If you live outside of Missouri, you can file a complaint in the state where you reside by using this state contact information.